Are you caring, compassionate and reliable? We are looking for you!
Who you are:
No experience is necessary just a desire to provide in-home care needs, to help people in any situation and ensuring they receive quality services with the utmost dignity and care.
Must have New York State Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
What you’ll do:
- Personal Care
- Helping Client in and out of bed
- Assisting to the bathroom
- Changing undergarments or adult incontinence products
- Providing transportation to and from doctors’ appointments
Your pay will be $12.10/hour and benefits may include:
- 401-K plus match
- Health Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Holiday Pay rates for hours worked on holidays
Who we are:
All-American Home Care is a full-service Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program home care agency, dedicated to providing services to seniors and people with disabilities to ensure that they will remain independent in their own homes. We deliver consumer (client)-focused services to meet all in-home care needs.
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require moving ones whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, bending and pushing,
- Activities often require considerable use of the arms and legs
- To avoid injury, attendant must not have any weight restrictions
- Must have a current negative PPD reading within the past 365 days
- Must have a current Health Assessment/Employment Physical within the past 365 days
- Must have proof of immunization for Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- Serve as a role model for all Agency staff in promoting the Agency’s Values, Mission and Vision.
- Promote teamwork through positive/constructive communication techniques.
- Maintain confidentiality for all people served and their personnel records and financial information.